GSI Global Strategic Investments AG website is published by:
GSI GLOBAL STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS AG
CH - 8008 Zurich
Consultation, concept and design
Bee Interactive - Yves Engetschwiler
This website is owned and operated by GSI Global Strategic Investments AG. All brands, names, titles, logos, images, graphics, text and any other elements featuring on the website are the property of GSI Global Strategic Investments AG or one of his contractual partners. The contents of the website may be printed or otherwise reproduced for private purposes only. You must not modify, copy, transmit, distribute, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, use as frame in a website, transfer and/or create derivative works from or otherwise use in any other way for commercial or public purposes any contents of this website beyond the rights of use permitted by law.
GSI Global Strategic Investments AG is committed to ensuring, as far as possible, that users are able to access the website at all times. GSI Global Strategic Investments AG cannot be held liable in the event that the website is unavailable, for whatever reason.
The website may include links to other websites or Internet sources. GSI Global Strategic Investments AG has no control over these websites or external sources. GSI Global Strategic Investments AG cannot therefore be held liable and shall accept no liability for the content, advertisements, products, services or other material available on these sites or external sources.
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
- In connection with the use of each service of the Website, you may transmit personal data ("Data") to GSI and/or to service providers engaged by GSI (in particular hosting and data analytics solution providers). In case you enter into a dialogue with GSI through the Website, such Data may include, without limitation, your name, phone number, e-mail address, address and other personal information that you submit voluntarily. Further, whenever you access the Website, date and time of access, your device's IP address, the URL from which you have accessed the Website, transmitted data volume, as well as information on type and version of the browser you are using may be logged.
- If you disclose Data pertaining to third parties to GSI, you are responsible for the approval of the concerned data subjects and for the accuracy of the information provided
- GSI requires your Data for getting into contact with you, technical administration and for its own marketing and business development purposes. Your Data will only be disclosed to third parties if and to the extent it is required for the services provided through the Website, or if and to the extent you have given your prior consent
- GSI ensures appropriate data privacy in compliance with statutory requirements. In particular, GSI protects the Website and all other systems in an appropriate manner by means of technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or divulgence of Data by unauthorised third parties
- GSI reserves the right to save your Data until you request their deletion, subject to statutory data retention requirements
- This Website uses "cookies". Cookies are small text files sent by the corresponding web server to the user's browser upon first visit of the Website and saved onto the user's device or in the cache of the browser. When the same device accesses the Website, the browser checks whether a corresponding cookie is already available. The browser sends the data saved in the cookie back to the web server. That way, the web server can detect whether the browser has already visited the same Website.
- The data collected with the help of cookies are used by GSI to improve its services and to analyse the usage of the Website. There is no other use of the data, nor are the data used to identify the user of this Website.
- You can set your browser not to save any cookies of this Website on your hard disk, or have your browser delete the cookies already saved on your device respectively. However you should bear in mind that by doing so you may no longer be able to fully use all the provided functionalities of the Website. The procedures to change the browser settings vary from browser to browser
4. Google Analytics
- A specific setting of their web browser allows the users to prevent cookies from being saved; however, they are reminded that they will no longer be able to fully use all the functionalities in full. Furthermore, the users can prevent the capture of the data created by the cookies and related to their usage of the Website, as well as the processing of the data by Google, by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in found on the link below: http://tools.google.com/dlpage...
5. Controller and Owner of the Data File
GSI Global Strategic Investments AG, Seefeldstrasse 17, 8008 Zurich, Switzerland, is the controller and owner of the Data file.
6. Right of Access to and Correction of Data
You have a right of access to and/or correction of your personal information, pursuant to statutory provisions. A request for access or correction is to be sent in writing or via e-mail, accompanied by a copy of a document identifying you, to the following address:
GSI Global Strategic Investments AG,